Posts by Fou_Roi

1) I have only computer in my room but when I turn it off nothing changes
    2) Nope. Nothing changes
    3) I tried different cables and outlets. Nothing changes.

Does the noise gate have an effect on the buzzing?
    If you tried the usual steps like factory reset (backup first), recovering an old backup, etc. I'd recommend opening a support ticket here.

Yep, noise gate eliminates it when I don't play, but when I start to play the buzz is still pretty hearable even with the nosie gate

Are you plugged into an extension lead? I get a buzz when I use one.

Nope

I recorded it right from my headphones with the phone mic to show the sound that I hear right from the headphones. I used SG first, then put record on pause, plugged strat and recorded it.

Hello, I have a lot of buzz in my kemper right through my headphones. Here is an audio sample:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In the first part I used Gibson SG and turned down the volume in the end. The second part is Stratocaster and I turned the volume down in the end too.
    Rig - M Britt 67 Lux Verb 4-

What is the nature of this noise? And can you help me and tell how I can get rid off it?

Thanks

Hello, I'm looking for profiles/packs that suit for playing classic slide blues like Muddy Waters, Howlin Wolf etc. I'm interested both in distorted and acoustic sound, using an electric and a reso guitar.

I understand that such profiles are not so popular here as metal profiles, for example, so I'll be thankful for any help