Posts by ronwijnands

I have made little progress ...I used a small p.a. system (Henkus Reinz) and a different mixing desk (analog) to set up some eq's . The only way I got the sound better was to increase the character parameter in the cabinet section together with the High shift. Everything sounded not great but ok to my ears. The next time I used the KPA live with the Roland M400 desk the sound was terrible (the p.a. system was EV line array) . This problem can't be solved by eq. I am beginning to suspect a incompatibility between the roland m400 and the kpa. (I have had the same experience with an inear system from Shure...it had something to do with the input section of the roland)

In the meantime I have to revert to my eleven rack that always sounded quite nice on every desk and p.a. system....
    Perhaps the future will bring a solution.. :(

btw...I don't want to use a mic to capture the kpa cause that would defeat the purpose of a modeler....(my own monitor sound is through a brunetti cab 2x12)

I have the Boss RC3 in the X slot with a mono looper. Everything works as long as I have the Boss connected. When I disconnect (when I'm playing on stage I don't use the Boss) the signal is either lost or boosted ,attenuated depending on the mix ratio of the looper slot. When I set the mono looper to off (in the KPA) the signal from my guitar is being doubled. Logical because the send is also a direct output.....is there a way to mute the send when I set the looper slot to off?