Posts by CPHfx

TBH, I can't understand your sarcasm... but it might be just me :D

Do you have any record of Kemper not showing themselves committed and serious, and with an above-the-average customer care attitude?

You are right - in general.
    Kemper does great stuff - even when they were not asked to do so ;)
    But I absolutely do not like the approach of asking the customer 2 1/2 years ago for a design of the KFC - and than coming up with nothing.
    That is not fair - and not Kemper style.

I think, with regular project controll, you should be able to bring something like this to the market in 2 1/2 years. There is nothingm that has to be reinvented.
    TBH: You should not ask the customers, before the project started. I would have done some functional prototypes with any design, before I asked the public - and than come to the market quite fast. Obviously Kemper did not. Otherwise, it would not take so long. So obviously, they just started a thread, and then, some weeks/months/years later, they might have started the development process - I dont think this is the right way.

I still would like to have this feature...
    I think, it is possible without compressor - with a given input signal, just fix the amplification to a certain value. Of course, to our ears this will not appear to be exactly the sam volume, but still this would be better than nothing.

The Kemper is already extremly good in changing the gain without changing the volume and adding FX without changing the volume - so changing the profile without changing the volume should also be possible...

Thanks for your input!
    But that is indeed something different... With reamping, you dont get the sound back, you once choosed for your song... You "only" can change it easily.
    But I am no big friend of reamping - i prefer to play it again with a different amp, as it "Feels" different...

Alright, I see, I am nearly alone with my wish to simplify the rig management in the DAW ;)
    No problem, thanks a lot for the input! In my opinion, the midi solution is not practical at all (at least not or projects taking several weeks / month), but of course a manual rig management does work.
    All the best!

I completley got this point...
    You are right, I might not need a fil manager for this.
    How do you "remember" which rig was used on which track in which project than?

Sure, that would work - but that is far from a reasonable workflow...
    I dont say its difficult - the "interface" I would like to have should just make exactly this: If I click "save Sound" on the current track, it should download the current kipr file from the kemper and save it wherever it wants. If I click load saved sound, it should copy it back to the kemper. Nothing more.
    Might be simple - but would be extremly helpful.
    Of course I could do it myself - bus thats again would be chaotic, I would have to deal with to many different programs (file manager, rig manager, DAW (at least), I would have to pay attention to what I am doing in which of these programs.

How is anyone else dealing with this "problem"? I cant imagine, anyone is satisfied with manually copying files from here to there...

I am not sure if I can.
    Because:
    1. The rig might not be on the kemper anymore
    2. The "quickchanged" settings might not have been saved

Hi Kemper,
    looks like here is the place to put feature requests... I have one:
    what I would really really need, is a Plugin for DAWs...
    I do NOT want a VST, that generates sound and makes the Kemper useless, but something like the RigManager inside the DAW. Something, that communictaes with the Kemper and is able to save the Kemper settings and the profile on the current track, so that I can recall this setting by the press of a button.
    Example:
    1. I record a track in my DAW using the Kemper
    2. Some days later, I want to add something on this track - but I dont know, which profile I used to record this track and if I did, I pobably dont now, If I "quickchanged" some minor parammeters and how...
    So, on ths point, I would like to be able to click on a Plugin of the track - and it loads the profile and settings to the Kemper...

Would be great...
    Best Regards