Posts by Noyan

Hi,

I was using my expression pedal for volume since years without any issue. It stopped working correctly. I think I should have missing something but, I can't find what the problem is.

My expression pedal for volume is connected on Remote Pedal 3 port. Calibration is done. When I use the pedal it's like %5 affecting the volume. I am also using another exp. pedal on Remote Pedal 4 for wah and another one on Remote Pedal 5 for morph without any problems. I switched the exp. pedals etc. but nothing has changed. What am I missing?

since the Kemper came, My tone has been 100% consistent every time,,, every gig,,, every practice,,,every session, I get way more studio calls now that I bring 300+ amps to the studio, I can carry way more guitars,,to sessions,
    For the first time in my life,( I am 62,) I have sound men coming up to me and saying
    " What the hell are you playing through? It sounds fantastic, I can get you way up in the mix without hurting anyone,, You can TURN UP a Little"
    ARE you KIDDING ME, no sound man has ever asked me to turn up,,,,
    I just smile and say,,,, Kemper....
    Thank you Mr. Kemper,,

I have just experienced the same dialogue at last night's gig :)

I have Everything Bundle ,too since the day one of Slate Digital. And I still can't believe what the VTM does to my mixes. I also have Revox PR99 mk3 analog tape but I rarely use it because of VTM.

I still try to get used to new business model but, it is an awesome idea for spending money on plugins. The problem is nearly all of my projects have VMR, VTM etc. So I am afraid I don't have a ''pause subscription'' chance :)

I see that morphing can change parameters in an effect that's already on, but what about having stomps turn on/off as part of the morph and how would that work with the in-between settings? I'm particularly thinking of the gain stomps. I can see this eliminating the need for solo boost performance slots.

I was just writing this for asking the same question.

I think Helix is a great product, maybe the latest tech one of the best floor model processors. But the "modeling" thing.. I found most of the tones (amps) sound thin even Pete's great playing and mix. Maybe it's convertors cause this.

Profiling and modeling are very very different methods like apple and pear. Modeling technology is not there yet with the Helix.

I am waiting for the Mac version, too.

Can any fellow who is using it on Windows take and share screenshots for the Mac guys? I really want to see the interface.

Thanks for your great job virango.

Hi Geraldo7,

Yeah, this is possible, don't let it confuse you.

Buy yourself an expression pedal as a christmas gift :) Or make it two! One of volume, one for wah.

Plug it in KPA's "Switch/Pedal" Port 1. Go to System Settings page 5/17. Choose Mode to "Pedal Type 2" and Function to "Wah Wah". Calibrate it and you're good to go. Just insert a wah wah effect in a slot and enjoy.

P.S. I am using MOOG EP-3 it is cheap, light weight and very good pedal. You can't go wrong with Mission Engineering, Roland, Yamaha, Jim Dunlop also.

Hi Paults,

Thanks for your answer (or questions? :) )

I figured it out, of course the solution was in front of my eyes. I noticed that when you create a new setting from SS2's advanced editor it doesn't automatically sets enabled. You need to enable it after you're done.

Just a little click action but, if you miss, it makes you think "Houston, we've a problem"

:huh::whistling::thumbup:

Hi folks,

@Sheeny it says the file is removed from your One Drive.

I am suffering the same problem, I couldn't make my Moog EP-3 expression pedal work via Softstep2. Even I make all the settings from the softstep advanced editor neither CC#7 nor any number of CC# message isn't being recognized. However, I have no problems using KPA's direct input for expression port. I am using my expression pedal for volume for all the rigs in Performance Mode.

So, if you have the solution would you mind sharing it again?

P.S. I like your spring modification.