Posts by Sunface

Sounds great, what did you use for your brass btw?

That is a great question - what did you use?[/quote]

Hi, It's Chris Heins Horns Compact. Link here: http://www.chrishein.net/web/CHH-C_Overview.html
    It's pretty good for what it is but I find it a bit limited.
    Im very eager to try Vintage Horns by Big Fish Audio:
    http://www.bigfishaudio.com/de…?1;16;1:::::::::::Vintage Horns:515247

Anyone tried that?

There is also a Martinic Farfisa in there which is free: GREAT!.
    Logics Hammond B4
    Toontrack Percussionist
    Bass lined through Kemper and I used Logic Bass Amp Designer. (Im yet to find a good bass profile)

Cheers!

Really like this profile!! Feels great to play and response really well to picking dynamics. I use it all the time.
    Alltough, the guitars are pretty far back in the mix on this one. Spring reverb is Logic Space Designer.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They sound great!! Great attack, nice clarity and beatiful breakup! These are keepers. At least one of them.

I lowered the loud one a bit, added a little bass and lowered the treble a tiny bit. Perfect with my Nocaster for twangy country stuff. Thank you!!

Hey Mike!
    I subscribed for your emails and after trying the free Marshall I got I thought that if the rest of the pack sounds half as good as this it is worth it.
    Just bought Pack 1 and I must say that these profiles really is something else and I have bought and tried a lot of profiles in my days!! Very, very good!!
    Very few rigs needed any adjustments at all with my NOS CS Nocaster. Your Marshall JMP really is special, truly great sounding and in your face!!
    Then the clean ones... I mean all of them, they are nothing but fantastic!! Fat and clear.

Im swiping my Kemper clean, (apart from just 2-3 free ones), this pack covers all my needs.
    I had alot of fun with Ducking Octave Pad too and inspiration struck immediately...

Thank you for making these profiles available!!!

Welcome back dude :thumbup:

Did you try the Axe-Fx as well? How did you find it?

Thanks! Actually, the Axe is pretty much the only thing I have yet to try. (tried 11R and PODHD, both pretty good). I´m sure the Axe works and sounds great too but by judging from the many clips I have heard and compared I always fell back on the Kemper. The KPA is so very easy to dial in too.

Hi all!
    Feels great being back! I had my first Kemper about a year (about two years ago) but had to sell it to finance other things.
    After selling it I tried a bunch of other methods for recording.
    First an amp sim that where pretty ok. Then I tried to run a Fender Champ and a bunch of pedals into an attenuator lined out to my DAW. Horrible solution and pretty limited!! Then I tried the Suhr Corso and a bunch of pedals which sounded pretty good actually. I might have gone for this setup if the darn amp didn't self oscillate, but Im glad it did since it lead me to buy a Kemper. Every time the amplitude faded out on the Corso it sounded like bad preamp tubes buzz.. Bye bye Corso.

I got my second Kemper yesterday and after installing the latest Beta i realized (once again) how extremely good this unit sounds. I downloaded the free Morgan AC20 from rmpacheco and the Kay Model 703 1962 from Ruppert which are both very very good profiles.
    This made me smile!! The harmonic content, the dynamics and the feel... All there again! Actually it sounded better than I could remember.
    It´s just soo inspiring to play!
    I guess the grass is never greener.... ;)

The one thing I missed with my last Kemper was a software to control it and when I found out about Rig Manager for Mac there was really no questioning about buying. A lot of good things has happened since the last time. More and better effects, better firmware... and I just found out about M Britt Profiles :)

I have tried almost every direct recording solution there is now and can only say: The KPA is hands down the best!!

See you in the forum...