Posts by dbel27

I think it may be a similar problem - however if it was an intonation issue, surely it would be apparent through a real amp as well - it isn't!! I'm 99.9% sure that the fault lies with the Kemper.

I tried installing older firmware versions & a whole manner of other things as per Kemper's suggestion , but no joy, I even put new pickups in my Strat just in case, still the same. It's having to go back to Kemper!! Not a happy bunny!!

It does it to some degree with all distorted rigs, both factory & commercial, however clean rigs don't seem to be affected. I have already checked the Parallel Path option & it is off.

Hi Andy . Tried your test & yes the bad stuff does disappear when I roll the tone off. It is the same whether listening through headphones, main outs or monitor outs. The funny thing is clean rigs sound O.K. (not great, but o.k.) it seems to be the distorted rigs that are giving me problems (especially the ones just on the verge of breakup). Does exactly the same with your AC30 pack as well. I agree does sound like bad conversion & I have been in touch with Kemper support.

No effects whatsoever (just a touch of reverb) & no noise gate. Space is off. Not fret buzz, guitar action is on the high side - I use 10-46 strings & have no fret buzz at all.

I've been a Kemper owner for a little over 2 months now, & I am having issues with sound. This problem has become more apparent since I purchased Andy's AC30 & Z Wreck packs. I am getting what sounds like double notes on all breakup, cranked & full rigs on these packs, & none of them are even remotely usable. It also sounds as if my guitar (Strat with Dimarzio Area 58/61s) is going through a cheap compressor pedal as the sound is clipped & horrible. I noticed when I first got it that on almost all rigs I can't use the neck or middle pickups as they sound clipped & muffled. I have tried another guitar (PRS) and it's the same. Anyone any ideas, it's driving me mad.