Posts by toby2003

All in good condition, want to sell remote and kemper together, has some commercial profiles on it but not a vast amount. Mostly studio use, very good condition both kemper and remote have the film still on the screens.

Matrix fr212 (16 ohm version) good condition. 1 obvious scratch , has roqsolid padded cover.

Any interest pm me cheers

Ok so using the power amp boost should get the volume up a bit, but is it normal to run the power amp near max, sorry if this sounds a bit dumb but I switched from tube amp to kemper and with tubes I've never even got near the max

Ok guys, my first post on here

Only used my kemper once live and didn't hear it but that was my fault didn't get the volume turned up and was mixed up so everyone else heard it.

But today when I setup for practice I ended up maxing out the master volume and still could barely be heard over drums, now it was loud just not loud enough, my old 50w head only had to be at 12 o'clock to be heard over drums. I keep reading everywhere that the 300watts @ 16ohms would be plenty loud enough but it just wasnt , am I missing something here?

Rigwise
    Guitar emg loaded
    Lead
    Kemper power rack
    Cab (4x12 marshall 1960a)

Cab sims were off

Master volume was at 10 for a bit then when I realised it still want cutting it I left it at 9.5, coped well though no problems for a 3 hour session.

Power amp boost was at 0, after reading I understand that this might help although is it really going to get me to the right level or do you guys know the power amp isnt that loud or do recon there could be a problem with it??? Bit confused to be honest 300w should be able to do what my tube head did???