Posts by Panthersn

I got that part figured out. I followed directions in the trouble ticket I submitted. Unfortunately I have had to re-initialize the unit three times this week. That's without adding any rigs.

Greetings,

I just unboxed and turned on my new Kemper Stage.... Very strange no rigs were loaded. I had Britt packs 1-3 from a previous toaster so I loaded them up. All worked well for an hour or so, turned unit off for lunch came back and got a Hardware Fault error, Rig Manager reads all rigs but I can't select any & editor wont start. (took pictures and created a ticket). I tried deleting a suspect rig, this made no difference. Rolled OS back to 2_3_14 and can make one change in Rigs than unit stops communicating to computer. Power stroked both PC and Stage and same thing. Could this unit be a Lemon? :huh:

Greetings,I picked up a new powered profiler a few weeks ago, Ive noticed the new delays are not loaded. I found and installed all the ambient delays listed in Rig Manager, really great ambient rigs. I cant seem to find where to download the delays that came with 5.0 such as single, dual...etc. I looked in the Kemper download area for legacy OS, but no luck. Any suggestions?

Just ordered a KPA rackmount (no power amp)....again!! Its has been a wild ride since I sold my Kemper 15 months ago. I went on a "try it all" experiment. I have sold them all except the atomic & Bias.

Helix - Didn't like the stock IRs or Presets. Didn't sound much different than a 500hd in my opinion.

Theta Pro - One trick pony, horrible UI

Peavey Vypyr Pro - Some great clean models, especially the Classic series & 5150

DV Multiamp - Some decent patches, UI left much to be desire

Bias FX - Great software, still running it on my Ipad

Atomic Amplifier - Great Value with easy to use editor, some very good amp models

Axe FX II - Some great sounds for sure, a little hard to dial in sounds during a live setting.

In the end I haven't found anything I bonded with as much as the Kemper running Britt's profiles. Little Walter Red is my hands down favorite!!! :D

Ditto on the $$, 600 plus shipping is a little steep for me also. I used the Fcb with my eleven rack and worked well. Looking for something to control the kemper and use for a backup if the KPA goes down.

I have been seeing many posts on other forums about people using floor processors as Midi controllers i.e. GT-100, Tonelab SE & LE, POD X, Zoom G series. Has anyone had good results? I'm passing on the remote for now, a little too much $$ and the thought of having a backup rig right there is very appealing. Tonelab SE was a favorite of mine a few years ago.

All better now!! I blew the dust off my classic Tele (my other has a dimarzio chopper in the bridge and cruiser in the neck) and badda bing the tone was incredible. My other guitar has classic output buckers (EJ customs) but still too hot. Live and learn.

Is there a global setting that I'm unaware of?? No matter what profile I run it sounds muffled, through headphones or through sound desk. I purchased Michael Britts latest rig pack, they sound phonominal on his page... Not so much on my Kemper...

Anyone have any luck using the FC-300??? Sold my Behringer due to build quality, the Roland looks like a tank. Not sure I like the small display though. :/

The Multiamp was overly simplistic, not good if you like to tweak your settings. I did like the Bassman model, and that's about it. The display resolution/pixel count reminded me of an old Texas Instruments scientific calc. The lack of support/info & no forum on the DV-Mark website was the nail in the coffin for me. Side by side my little Boss GP-10 sounded better.. ?(

Just ordered my Kemper today (non powered rack version)!!! Looking forward to plugging it in!!! I was on the fence for the past month and chose the DV-Mark Multiamp over the Kemper.... Big mistake, the Multiamp is on the way back to Musicians Friend. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: