Posts by marshal

Hello Guys,

I think I have found a bug in 3.1.4 BETA. I already reported to kemper team.
    If some of my forum friends could verify also :)

Maybe this bug is already reported. But I own a kemper powerrack and i'm trying firmware 3.1.4.

When in performance mode I copy a slot to another one and try to switch from one slot to another with the REMOTE (this is important as it only happens with the remote) It seems to call up another rig. If I press the store button first before switching with the remote everything seems fine and the correct rig (in performance mode) get called.

Kr,

Jordi

Hello Guys,

I have a question about the powered kemper and a future atomic amp sale.

If I would use the atomic frfr speaker let's say unpowered version and I connect it to main out then I would only have 1 volume setting? So the volume to the PA & to my personal monitor (frfr speaker) is the same? Not a problem if you PA man is not drunk like we had last gig but it would be cool to be in self control of my own volume level.

If I put an unpowered atomic frfr speaker to the kemper monitor out then I only have a mono signal right?

Thank you for you help,

Kr,

Jordi

Hmm but my volume pedal is just used as expression pedal on the kpa. So my guitar is not going through the volume pedal. So it justs mute the sound and in the video you hear the sound going on when the volume is closed. Can this be done with my current setup?

Hello to all my kemper friends,

I have a powered kemper and an expression pedal that is currently configured to control the kemper volume (I think it's the rig volume)
    I would like to create some volume swell like demostrated in this video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Could anyone get me on track how to do this with the kemper?

Thankz!

Kr,

Jordi

Hello guys,

I have a question from a friend of mine who is consindering to maybe buy a kemper profiler.
    His question below:

I would like to use the Kemper Profiler as a standalone preamp but with STEREO effects. It’s not clear to me how to setup this configuration. I would like to connect with stereo effects to the mixing table and also to an external stereo poweramp/stereo speakercabinet..
    I understood that there are internal stereo effects. But what’s the best configuration to also connect an 19inch Eventide Eclipse effectprocessor ?
    Thanks for your recommendations,
    Etienne.

Any experience with this guys?

Thankz,

Jordi

Hello Guys,

My ultimate goal is to be able to create sounds at home that sounds good in rehearsel room + on stage.
    I tried playing at home with headphones, cab on a lower volume. But they all sound so different.

Currently i play with a regular cab & powerhead. I have the same cab at home than in rehearsel room but I cannot play as loud at home (appartment)

What would you guys advice to create the most audio output in sync over my different places.

Is it just a matter of settings? (if so how can I easely recall a preset or part of it to adjust to my location?)
    Playing with iem I have also seen?

Thanks guys,

Kr,

Jordi

Hello guys,

My current setup is just a kemper and a real cab (so cabinet disabled in kemper).
    Now I also want to push the signal to our PA installation. So for this I need the cabinet mode enabled.

Can I do this at the same time? So having cabinet disabled on the kemper when going through the kemper poweramp and enable cabinet for the line-out/monitor?
    And how? :)

Thankz guys,

Kr,

Jordi

Hey Guys,

My current situation is a kpa with some performances fine tuned to be used with one guitar with P90 elements.
    Now I will have a new guitar with humbuckers and I want to use the same performances. How can I best proceed with out to much of modifications.
    I think with adding some EQ it should be fine no? Can you someone guide me a bit. How to add the eq in the chain (pre/post) any other related info :)

Thnkz guys!

Kr,

J