atomic amp on stage

• Hello Guys,

I have a question about the powered kemper and a future atomic amp sale.

If I would use the atomic frfr speaker let's say unpowered version and I connect it to main out then I would only have 1 volume setting? So the volume to the PA & to my personal monitor (frfr speaker) is the same? Not a problem if you PA man is not drunk like we had last gig but it would be cool to be in self control of my own volume level.

If I put an unpowered atomic frfr speaker to the kemper monitor out then I only have a mono signal right?

Thank you for you help,

Kr,

Jordi

• It doesn't matter whether you take the powered or unpowered version. Each Output of the Kemper can be linked to the master-volume knob individually.
    At the Moment i use a guitar cab on stage (Speaker out of the Powerhead) and the Main Out to the FOH. I only linked the Monitor Out (same as Speaker Out) to the Volume Knob.
    This way the FOH gets always the same volume while i can adjust the volume of my guitar cab with the Master-Volume of the Kemper.

The Monitor Out is only Mono (but nevertheless you would obviously need two atomics to get a stereo signal).
    Also you can't connect an unpowered atomic to the monitor out (or did you mean speaker out?).

• Yep, if you have a powered Profiler the only way to connect (just) one passive cab would be through the speaker out, which carries the monitor out signal amplified by the power section.
    the main outs will be free for a mono or stereo signal to be sent to FOH.