Posts by jazzfromhell

Yeah, that sounds weird.

Probably stupid questions but....
    Have you checked the Noise Gate setting? Turn it off.
    Have you tried a different guitar? Different speaker?
    Try a reset.
    If you bought it locally, can you take it back to the dealer, or at least try another Kemper unit?

If none of this works then yeah, open up a support ticket.

And some seem to be sheep. I call BS like I see it.

Accusations of insecurity are laughable, but I'm just backing up TheLightSpeeder's point of view, I don't see anything wrong in what he said, though everyone's reaction to his statements was like your response to my post, i.e. "No", "You must be imagining", etc.

Just look at the arguments on every page of this thread and tell me OP isn't trolling.

Ok, lets assume he is trolling.
    What has he accomplished with his trolling, other than raise the bloodpressure on a few forumites?
    Why do you think he did it? Just for laughs or was there a deeper, more sinister agenda behind it?

jazzfromhell: is it just me or are all of your band's videos blocked? maybe you wanna check that out,
    if it's not solely my part only. just a friendly heads up ;)

Oh, I dunno, are they? Maybe its a Youtube/country issue. Im in Europe (Sweden) so maybe they cant be display everywhere?
    The songs I posted were:
    Therion - Voyage of Gurdijeff
    Therion - TOF the Trinity
    Demonoid - Wargods
    Sorcerer - Dark tower of the Sorcerer

Maybe if you search the titles on YT in your country they will work?
    Thanks for the heads up! :)

Christ......where´s that facepalm emoticon when you need it...

Even IF the OP is a shill for Fractal (which I dont believe for a second), WHO CARES??????? What do you think is gonna happen? You think everybody here will suddenly turn and switch to AxeFx and you´ll be left alone with your KPA and wont be allowed to play with the cool kids anymore or what? Why do you care?
    I know my KPA is the best amp/modeler/digital thingy out there for me. I couldnt care less if the rest of the world decided to play the AxeFX. In fact, Id welcome it. Then Id have all these stellar tones to myself :)

Certain users here seem to suffer from some serious insecurity issues.

Love it! :thumbup:

Do you have any Information regarding the new Album?

Thank you! :)
    All the music is recorded but we've had enormous problems finding a singer. Now we have one but everybody's really busy at the moment. We have demoed two new songs with vocals (I think one of them is up on our FB page) and its gonna be great. BTW he's also the singer in Ola Englunds band Feared, probably everybody here is familiar with him ;) Now its just about finding the time to complete the recordings and add some solos.

Very nice, and a slightly beat up cab that can handle a few more dings is always good.
    No need to worry about the brand new look.

Do you have any sound clips when you play?

Thanks man!
    Unfortunately I dont have any clips of recordings with the Kemper yet. Ive only had it for a month, and Ive done work for clients but nothing that I can share yet.
    Pre-Kemper recordings, sure.

Hope metal is your thing ;)

Doomy:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Power metal-y:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Melodic death/thrash metal:

Hehe, thanks man! It's a cheap Indonesian RGR465 but it plays and sounds pretty nice. Its got an Injector in the neck and the Andy Timmons AT-1 in the bridge.

I actually dig the Powerblock. I'm sure the Stealth and others are way better but it totally works for me. I've had it for along time but never really dug it running pedals into it but this way, the KPA going through the RCA inputs and bypassing the whole eq, gain and volume circuit it actually works. It can get seriously loud.