Posts by Sluntlunt

I have the same issue, through headphones or monitors running direct or through interface, I always figured it was either normal or was a power issue somewhere in my house.

I feel the urge to state that with my CLR I don't miss any oomph :D

The CLR is something im lookin at, tossing up between that and power amp + mesa 2x12 (i dont mind some colouration, aslong as it still sounds good). Price ends up similar over here in Aus.

I have been doing just that with backing tracks over the last week or so, it sounds awesome and is something i could never really do before. Every day i find myself smiling with this unit.

Hi guys,

Picked up my toaster a few weeks ago and im learning alot about what it can do. Thought id introduce myself and take the time to say thanks to everyone who posts in this forum there's alot of information posted here from members that i would be utterly lost without.

Im not the greatest player going around, just a hobbyist trying to get the best out of myself. I bought the KPA so i could stop searching for those tones that were never quite there. Im playing through powered studio monitors and its been a bit of an adjustment losing that oomph from a cabinet.

Anyho, See you round.