Posts by ronjazz

Hello,
    I need some Kemper expert assistance. ?(

I would like to connect my recently purchased Kemper Amp Head to an equally new Tascam DP-32SD digital multitrack recorder. While I assume that I can connect the Kemper's balanced MAIN OUTPUT to two of the Tascam's balanced input channels, I am confused as to how I can return the Tascam's output to the Kemper for monitoring purposes. The Kemper is connected, via its speaker out to a 4x12 cabinet. If I connect one side of the stereo pair balanced —TRS— monitor out from the Tascam to the Kemper's balanced TRS return input, I am concerned that it will play back through whatever rig is currently assigned to the Kemper and obscure the actual recorded material. Is that a valid concern or is there a way to bypass a rig and use only the Kemper's internal amp to 4x12 connection?

As an alternative, I could conceivably monitor via headphones through the Tascam's headphone output but I would like to avoid doing so.

Thank you in advance.

I wonder if you would like to share the setup for that great jazz tone? I have been sifting through the factory installed rigs that came with the latest firmware update but have not found anything even close to your tone.

Hello
    I am a new Kemper Power Head owner/user and am new to the forum and I have—at the present time—one question.
    Is there a way to mute the output from various rigs while scrolling the numerous options in "Browse"?
    Thank you in advance.