Posts by MarcusRayner

Hi,

I would like to get a Keeley Halo, my question is….. if I use this in the loop and place the loop in the delay or reverb slot will I get delay spillover when changing patches as you do with a KPA delay in the delay slot?

Thanks for the response guys, you are correct and Andy from TAP emailed me also. Great Forum, I was going crazy trying to figure out what I was doing wrong.

3 days in and already using the Kemper live with a Matrix GT1600 and Matrix Neolight 212. Very happy and I have clearly only scratched the surface of its abilities.

Exactly.

It saves with no issue, I can then use the rig while I stay on it but as soon as I navigate away then go back to it there is no data within the saves file. The info appears the same including effects that are on, but the 'sound' is empty. This is only happening with Amp Factory profiles. Editing and saving anything else is fine.

Im at a total loss and considering returning the unit for a refund.

I am being offered advice by the person I purchased it from, but I think there a underlying issue. Firmwear is up to date and I have removed and reinstalled everything but it still occurs.

Hi,

Yes, using in BROWSE and yes using the unit not rig manager.

The latest piece of advice I have been given is that modules within the Amp Factory rigs may be locked and I need to press and hold lock and unlock anything that is locked. However, I thought this was global and not individual to each rig? I am hopeful that this may well be the issue though, its just odd that there is nothing saved..... just a bypassed signal. I hope I find a solution as spent 8hrs on it! And I bet it turns out to be something totally obvious.......

Hi, thanks for the response.

I don't have any section locked on the Kemper and the issue only seems to affect AF rigs that were loaded onto the unit when I got it.

I have tried a factory reset etc. and the same thing still happens. I have tried 'replacing' and saving as a new rig with a new name but the same thing occurs. It saves, but as soon as I leave that profile and go back to it its empty again. I am wondering if the firmwear updates have had some impact?

My next step, bearing in mind I have only had a Kemper one day would be to delete all rigs, then reinstall the factory rigs and a couple of AF profiles to see if the same still occurs. If it does I will have to sadly say goodbye to the Kemper after a brief but frustrating 9hrs on it last night.

Thanks guys. Is a reset easy to do? Totally new.....5 hrs in lol

I am currently exporting all the rigs. Its odd that it only seems to be the Amp Factory rigs that are affected. Anything else, stock or from Rig Exchange edits and saves just fine.

Hi,

I have purchased a unit loaded with AF5 and 6 packs, however if I edit and save a profile when I go back to it the profile is empty? Data window shos all the profile details as saved but the sound appears to just be a bypass signal. Any ideas what I am doing wrong please guys....

Hi,

New here, so howdy all. I am getting to grips with the Kemper but have already encountered a couple of problems.

1) When I edit a profile and save it, the data is all lost when I leave the profile then go back to it. I seem to only be getting a bypassed signal? This only seems to be occuring on Amp Factory profiles? Please help.

2) When I drag Amp Factory profiles onto a USB in the shared folder, upon import it states no files to import?

I have just updated from 1.6 something..... (eBay purchase) by installing 1.8.2 plus 2.something.... then 3,0. Any help would be appreciated as it would appear I have been sold a unit with faults.