Posts by Tiziano_Metallo

Yes!
    My Kemper was build in January 2013 so the warranty is "questionable" (they will let me know asap)
    Regarding Delays I got the 5.0 OS but without browse knob how I can reach the new patch?

Edit:

I have to manage with type knob the new delay's algoritm

Thank you very much man!
    Since I have Browse Knob issue .. I thought I could get around this problem with this editor ...
    Infact Type Knob haven't a lot of effects (like new delays) ..
    Unfortunately my kemper is no longer under warranty and I have no money at the time to spent to repair it :(

Grazie Viabcroce! :)

Someone told me that the quality of KPA boost and overdrive it's not great and I'll have to buy a good stompbox to use with the Kemper ... it is true?
    With professional headphones how the sound quality of Kemper is ?

Tnx to you all guys ... :)

Thanks for the answers!

@rothko61

Yes I live in Italy :) ! And of course I planned to get a fully immersion in the KPA world before buying it :D
    I have already planned to test the device in a shop here in milan :) \m/

@Ingolf

Do not get me wrong .. I loved my POD HD 500 and I managed with this device very good tones (struggling that's clear), but i want more ... for the clean tones and for the hi-gain tones above ... what I've heard on the web from Fractal and Kemper really kills every Line 6 Stuff ........

Hello guys!
    First of all sorry for my poor english and the likely mistakes.
    I home record with Cubase something like metal/modern hi-gain/djent music and I'm tired of the plastic POD HD 500' sound.
    In many threads, having 1.400$ of budget, I was advised to buy a kemper rather than a Fractal AXE Ultra (at the same price).
    I've been read around about Kemper, about the profiles ... I've been seen a lot of videos of comparison between POD, KPA, AXE ect ...
    but I want an honest report from those who already use the Kemper to know what I expect from this device in terms of flexibility, effects, capacity .. what I can and i cannot do with it..

Thanks for help guys ...

\m/