Posts by ChrisManji

Been there brother and that's annoying. Not sure what your "super-strong hook-and-loop tape" is, but I'd still try some good, wide, industrial grade 3M velcro both on the pedal and the top of your lid (even maybe put small screws + washers through the velcro on the lid side so that it doesn't un-stick), and then cut yourself a big piece of foam/pillow to put over your stuff so that when it's closed, nothing moves inside. Good luck.

This is the tape: https://www.stringsdirect.co.u…&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=

Very strong, but just doesn't seem to stick to the slightly carpety interior of the flightcase! I'll give the screws/washers some thought, I'm just a bit wary about screwing into the case and potentially ruining it...

Hey guys, recently got a Kemper Remote and Mission EP1-KP for it and while I love the Remote, I'm having a nightmare trying to find a workable, portable pedalboard solution for it.

I got a flight case which is the right size (with room for an additional expression pedal if I decide to upgrade later) and tried using the super-strong hook-and-loop tape to fix the remote and EP1-KP to the roof of the case, so I can take it to practice, pop the lid off and be ready to go.

However... The tape sticks firmly to the bottom of the pedals, but won't stick to the flight case, meaning that every time I transport it the Remote and the EP1-KP shift around inside the case and I open it to find them out of position. I think I need to get/build an actual pedalboard like a Rockboard or a Pedaltrain so that the Remote will stick to it properly, but surely that'll just shift around inside the flight case as well unless I figure out some way to attach it to the interior of the case??

I've never had a pedalboard before (used a Behringer FCB1010 previously and just popped it into a gig bag for transport) so I'm sorry if there's a very simple answer for this, but I can't find anything online. Any recommendations for boards/cased that are the right size for a Kemper Remote and 2 expression pedals and more importantly, won't move all over the place when I transport them?!

Ahaaa, figured it out- I had a fiddle with the Clean Sense and that also helped with the tone in general, but the issue was that I'd made adjustments to the rig in Browse mode (including pushing up the volume a bit), saved them in there then not updated the rig in Performance mode so it was still on the previous, lower volume setting. Simple fix, sorry for the bother! And thanks for your help anyway :)

Hi everyone- apologies if this has already been raised but I had a browse through the forum and couldn't see any relevant topics. I've been playing around with my Kemper Powerhead for about a week now- loving the sounds and usability of it but I've noticed something a bit odd with Performance Mode. If I have a rig loaded in Browse mode it sounds great, nice and chunky and loud. However, when I go into the same rig in one of the slots of Performance mode the level drops noticeably. I've noticed this while just noodling around at home with headphones on, so no other outputs being used.

Is there a setting somewhere for rig volume which is specific to Performance mode, or is this a bug of some sort? I'm going to be using the Kemper live soon, so it'd be nice to know that Performance mode won't cause me trouble on stage.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Hi, having some problems with Rig Manager- I was able to open it a day or so ago to check out some rigs and had a quick look around. However, I tried plugging my Kemper into my computer today and loading up RigManager so I could do some organising, only for it to crash immediately before loading the program at all. Windows flashes up the following 'Files that help describe the problem':

Files that help describe the problem:
    C:\Users\#####\AppData\Local\Temp\WER41F6.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
    C:\Users\#####\AppData\Local\Temp\WER85CA.tmp.appcompat.txt
    C:\Users\#####\AppData\Local\Temp\WER85DB.tmp.hdm

Does anybody know what the issue might be? Have tried uninstalling Rig Manager, re-downloading and re-installing, and have also tried loading it without the Kemper plugged in, but still no luck. If it helps, using Windows 7 64 bit. Thanks in advance for any advice!

I had this problem too- took my Kemper to it's first band practice a few days ago, but when I tried plugging it into a guitar cabinet using the Monitor Out the level was far too low and seemingly wouldn't increase at all despite me fiddling with the Monitor Out level in the Output menus and/or setting it to the maximum. It's entirely possible that I was doing something wrong but good to know that others have had the same issue!