Performance Mode: Volume Change (Fixed!)

• Hi everyone- apologies if this has already been raised but I had a browse through the forum and couldn't see any relevant topics. I've been playing around with my Kemper Powerhead for about a week now- loving the sounds and usability of it but I've noticed something a bit odd with Performance Mode. If I have a rig loaded in Browse mode it sounds great, nice and chunky and loud. However, when I go into the same rig in one of the slots of Performance mode the level drops noticeably. I've noticed this while just noodling around at home with headphones on, so no other outputs being used.

Is there a setting somewhere for rig volume which is specific to Performance mode, or is this a bug of some sort? I'm going to be using the Kemper live soon, so it'd be nice to know that Performance mode won't cause me trouble on stage.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

• You probably have a different Clean Sense setting (in the Input section) in Performance Mode.

The best way to find the right Clean Sense setting for your guitar and playing style is to turn the Gain knob between zero and full gain within one rig and see if the volume changes noticeably. Use Clean Sense to balance the clean volume in relation to the high-gain volume.

Then make sure it's the same in Performance Mode as in Browse Mode.

• Ahaaa, figured it out- I had a fiddle with the Clean Sense and that also helped with the tone in general, but the issue was that I'd made adjustments to the rig in Browse mode (including pushing up the volume a bit), saved them in there then not updated the rig in Performance mode so it was still on the previous, lower volume setting. Simple fix, sorry for the bother! And thanks for your help anyway :)