Posts by pvgmusic

Ok a pedal for the monitor volume would be an option.

More about my setup:
    I use the kemper powerhead with a speaker cabinet for electric guitar (main output to mixer).
    For my acoustics (guitar, dobro, mandolin) i use a POD HD 500 (with amp off) but only as a mix and switch device.
    So all 3 instruments run thru the POD for level control, eq, reverb, then straight into the AER amp ( with only 1 di to the mixer).
    So now i'm looking for a way to run everything into and thru the Kemper…….

Hi,

I would like to use a speaker cabinet plugged into the speaker out (for my electric guitars).
    Then when i plug in my acoustic guitar, mandolin, dobro, i would like to mute the monitor out when i switch and run the second main output to a AER amp for acoustic monitoring.
    Both electric and acoustic guitars are going to the main output.
    Or is this already somehow possible?

Greetings,

Patrick

Hi Guys,

I made a little sample of the Rover amp.
    I used a custom telecaster made by Theo Scharpach in the Netherlands.

Greetings,

Patrick

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks guys!

Sometimes i still can't believe this is real.
    I recorded with several different amps like Fender, Kendrick, Music man…..
    Now i turn on the Kemper, straight into Protools and get this sound.
    But......its the profile that makes the sound.
    When I buy an amp or a guitar it doesn't bother me what brand it is, I always trust my ears.
    Believe me these profiles from Bert are the best sounding profiles and candy to my ears.

Patrick :)

Thanks guys!

Sometimes i still can't believe this is real.
    I recorded with several different amps like Fender, Kendrick, Music man…..
    Now i turn on the Kemper, straight into Protools and get this sound.
    But......its the profile that makes the sound.
    When I buy an amp or a guitar it doesn't bother me what brand it is, I always trust my ears.
    Believe me these profiles from Bert are the best sounding profiles and candy to my ears.

Patrick :)

Hi Guys,

The profiles from Bert are really high quality.
    My favorite is the Showman 62.
    I made a little sample:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi Guys,

The profiles from Bert are really high quality.
    My favorite is the Showman 62.
    I made a little sample: