Posts by almcmanus

Greetings, all! I'm back with a brand new invention, something grabs ahold of me tightly, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6oy8WvY5-c&feature=youtu.be

Anybody have any insight on this? I've tested all three cables, I've restored the KPA to factory and re-installed. I'm running current OS and firmware. Was working flawlessly on Sunday... then just started this nonsense the next night out of nowhere. I've reached out to Mission and they're thinking it's the setup or cabling... and they may be right, but I don't think so. :)

Thanks for any assist!

Greetings! So, here's a weird one for you deep thinkers. When using a fairly clean patch, a reverb and the "Melody Harmonic" delay. Sounds great.

When I add PPTC (I've tried it in all slots, both pre and post), it goes to hell. Almost like a ring modulator?

The plot thickens when I use the expression pedal. Seems that in the toe position (when I'm up an octave) the problem is not present, but in the heel position, the problem persists.....(likely because the PPTC is not in effect in the heel position, right?)

I'm running the most 5.3.1, updated on July 17th.

Here's a link to the audio of the problem:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anywhoo... I'd love to hear from those of you with bigger brains than I. Cheers!

Quote from G String: “open two windows, one for the performances and the other one for the rigs. drag and drop rigs in between.
    hth, gs”

Dragging and dropping between 2 windows is not working for me, gs, any thoughts on why that may be? Another…

2 Window Drag & Drop Method was not working for me either. Be sure you have "MyProfiler" selected in one window and "All Rigs" selected in the other. Works fine for me now. (As does copy/paste.).