Posts by garyrogue

Hi
    All right, got it. That little tidbit of info "you can find the application in the
    Start menu.". Would never have thought to look there. That quote is from the manual, but the manual is accessed through start menu--needed some divine intervention from forum members. Kemper and RM recognized each other, was able to scroll through lists of profiles give a listen hear and there. Now I'll read up and learn how to use it (I ran out of time yesterday), sure I'll have more questions.
    thanks for the help

Thanks Zapman. I think I'm missing something. Checking another thread there is mention of drivers and Profiler connect to computer. For sure I did not have computer connected to Profiler when downloaded RM. Drivers that part of RM download? But I can't find any info on using/downloading procedure for RM or this stuff. Sorry if I can't find it, any links?
    Got to go, will check link Sunday
    thanks

I'll try again Sunday morning, too busy and too many people at my house and parties. I tried last night to download RM on another computer and it never completed download. Get message, 3 sec remaining, 1 hr remaining, 3hr etc.. So I just stopped. I'll delete RM and try to start from fresh. Good news, I was able to download and upgrade Profiler to latest firmware.

This info is just what I need. Got new Kemper a few days ago, finding my way around and noticed that it is on Firmware 2 something. So I have to update.
    Does the Kemper have to be off when I plug Drive in for it to recognize it or will it recognize it if on already?
    Thanks

Thanks

Hi
    I just got a Kemper and starting to learn how to use it and figured I'd download Rig Manager. Downloaded it, unzipped, ran the install and all I have is icon showing computer and CD. Don't know what to do next or launch it see Rig Exchange page. Admit some computer dumbness. Any help appreciated Window 7 home edition, 64 bit. I did install the 64 bit version. Also what is the difference of those 2 choices in 2 drop downs that show during install.
    thanks Gary