Posts by johnboy10

No they could not give me any details on the Musicman at Andertons, although they have sold them before.

Sounds Great in Manchester have two LIII on order, 1 black 1 silver due in September, the silver one is now mine :P lol

Your very welcome my friend!.. although, if I would of known you not being able to play it till sept, I'd of made other suggestions lol! : )

LOL

They had a lot of nice guitars in Andertons that I could have walked out the shop with. I could be jamming now lol.

It will be worth the wait and i'v got my feelers out for a loner guitar.

Arrrghhh!!! is all I have to say!.Its like winning the lottery then loosing the ticket!.Im with you man. but please for the LOVE of god!. go get something!Congrats & welcome to the forum are also in order!

Hi Andy,

Went to Andertons as you said and got the Kemper Rack and the Amp Pack 1.

Thank again for your help via email.

John

Thanks Fergo looking forward to getting the LIII. I think your right its gonna be Fantastic.

John

Quote from johnboy10: “Thanks Roaul23 And Zapman

You guys are getting my heart pumping lol

I ask a few people see if i can borrow a Axe”
    Now you're headed in the right direction. Good times ahead! If you borrow one for awhile you'll be further…

Never thought about like that great Idea.

Hello to all,

So, I sold all my old gear to upgrade to a" Kemper Rack" And a new Guitar, "Musicman LIII". Little did I know the guitar is special order so won't get it September. lol

So I have a Kemper and no guitar!! silly bugger I am. Will be worth the wait I'm sure.

I'm justing a feel for the Kempers front panel and the navigation. Also Updated the Firmware, Downloaded the Rig Manager and linked it to my Mac. So things are going well so far.

I also got the the "Amp Factory Bundle 1"

Just wanted to say hello. Any advice for a new user, anything you know that you wished you new as a newbie.

Thanx

John

:)