Posts by Jiriki

Annnnnd... another two more!!! This time Martial Jay Tea and Brit 800.
    I must say... the XTC are amazing but when i've tried the JSX..... woooow.... Fat, punch but bright!!, These profiles cleans up really well with the volume of the guitar... this is the best in my opinion of a good tone.
    I hope the Jay Tea and the 800 are just as amazing!

Hey Guido!!

Just buyed today your new XTC profiles.... that sounds incredible!!

There are a lot of profiles of this amp, and not sounding bad.... but these... I can say there are the only ones that i really like!! Now i can feel the XTC as it is without having it!!

Really good work :)

Thanks for these wonderful tones!!

Cheers

Gaby

Interesting!.. welcome : )
    I'll google your site. I like Boutique things!..

Hey and44!!
    Really glad you're interested on the toys :P. For any questions or info please do not hesitate to write!!....
    By the way... Your profiles... AMAZING!!... We are working with several of them and... this is another level!! ;)

Cheers!!

Gaby

KPA is perfect to work with every type of effect pedals.... With overdrive and distortions it's just amazing!! Real response, dynamics, tone.... just like the real amps.
    I think you'll be very happy when you try !!

Good luck ;)

Hi all!!

Really happy to join this community....

We are a small company in Spain dedicated to design and production high quality boutique stompboxes.
    Since september of this year and looking for a complete solution to refine and test our products, we have decided to buy a unit of KEMPER POWERHEAD to see if it give that we are looking for... and....the truth, it has exceeded our expectations!!!!

Really clear response, dynamics, precision, power and fidelity to reproduce the tonal characteristics of the real amps (with good professional profiles obviously :) ).... We are SHOCKED!!

So, at this time, we are using it to all our new designs and to refine the old ones.

On live situations with guitar cabs or FRFR systems A M A Z I N G.

Finally a good tool for almost everything!!

Very very happy!! :)

Greetings to all

Gaby.