Posts by fredrikn

Well. other long time users of AXE FX II could hear the clear huge upgrade in the amp modeling when using the Kemper and couldn't come up or point anywhere that the AXE FX came even close based on sound clips alone in another thread where I pointed this comparison as an example.

If you have the AXE II and can honestly say that the AXE II Bognar is anywhere near this one in the kemper, then you got my interest and I will consider buying an AXE FX II,

Just point me to any clip of anyone that demonstrates the AXE II Bognar, so far I believe everyone can clearly hear the massive difference and advantage of the Kemper (Heck the AXE II Bognar sounds like a toy in comparison). If you still can't hear it, that's fine too.....For AXE II Bogar go to 4:59.

Those KPA clips sound mightily impressive, I will give you that, in face, I may have to buy that profile pack.

But I'm sure you could find some better AXE clips.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Real time profile editing was there from day one. Just like any other amp, Kemper has bass/middle/treble/presence knobs.
    What exactly do you need PC based editor for?

Because I have to stand up and walk 2-3 meters to edit the KPA.

I have been wanting an editor from day one.
    But to be honest, I question the existing Kemper teams ability to create a modern full fledge graphical interface.
    I really like what they created with the KPA but as far as the KPAs physical design goes, it is quite basic regardless of what amazing sounds come from it.Rig manager is pretty basic too.
    If they did, or are building an editor I would guess it would be pretty basic/ generic in its interface also.

An editor with a basic design is better than nothing. Hell, I would even pay for an editor.

If you buy the KPA and try it first hand, you will hear and feel the huge upgrade over every single modeler out there. I tried almost every single one of them except the Helix and I hear a staggering difference. Many will tell you AXE this, ELeven that etc just to be politically correct. To be politically correct we can all say that even POD 2.0 comes close,

No, we can not. :rolleyes:

but the actual facts that you will realize after first hand trying that Even the AXE FX II doesn't even come close.

It does. I own both the AXE FX II and KPA, and I honestly can't say one is "better" than the other. Both can produce great tones.

That's really puzzling that there's still no software editor for the Kemper. I know the hardware interface is nice and quick but I don't think there's even a need to discuss why a software editor is almost mandatory for all digital devices at this day and age.

+1