Posts by micster

Windows automatically updated my PC and somehow I wound up needing a password to log in. I have no idea what it is, so I'm I'm locked out. I created another User Profile (a secondary one) but RM is in the Primary, locked out, Profile. Now I can't update RM. It keeps asking me to log into the Primary Profile to update. Any suggestions?

I've had something similar when I switched between bass and pedal steel onstage - the bass (according to bandmates) was too loud when it felt "right" in the IEMs. Later, I upgraded to better IEMs and realized the problem was a general lack of low end (and a poor seal) in the original IEMs. Being that IEMs have their own frequency response (like any system) and don't really let you hear the interaction with the room, you may need to do some trial-and-error adjusting.

My issue is only that one profile, though.

British Audio repaired my KP last month. On the second day they had it, they called and explained the problem ( A loose screw lodged onto a board somewhere and shorted it out). I paid by credit card (Out of warranty, $200 total including shipping back to me), and they repaired it and sent it out the next day. I called them before sending it, and asked how long the average repair was. Michael answered and said they have an agreement with Kemper to prioritize the units. He said they usually get to the KPs and send them out within a week. Mine was back home in NY in less than a week. Along the way I spoke with Shane, the owner, twice. He was a gentleman both times.

It's the same functionality and you can load a backup of your rack, so it IS the rack. Why would you want to plug it into your rack?

As a replacement for the existing Remote. I store my Rack, but would take the Studio/Footswitch home to rehearse with. and I wouldn't have to bend over to tweak my sounds during gigs. Of course WiFi and Bluetooth with an app would make it more attractive to me.

I'm not thrilled with all the wires/cables going in different directions. WiFi/Bluetooth and an app would eliminate stooping over to make adjustments. Also, I would buy it in a minute if it were able to be connected a Toaster or Rack. I could keep my rack stored, and take the Studio home to practice and to rehearsal. 400+ gigs with my Rack have me spoiled.

Dudemanbrother: that's what it was, the knob. I shipped it to Dallas and had it overnighted back. I played two gigs without it and couldn't wait to get it back. My tap dancing days are over. Almost 200 gigs with the KP have spoiled me rotten.

Turned on my KP half an hour prior to plugging in my guitar. When I did, it was stuck in what appears to be Browse mode. It doesn't respond when I turn the chicken head to any modes, including 'Off'. I unplugged it for 20 minutes, that didn't help. I tried a few resets: System Key, Rig Key etc... nothing. I have at least two hundred gigs on this amp, and have not had one problem. I haven't upgraded the OS, as I just moved into a new home and have been knee deep in renovating it for the last two months. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My KP had an error message, which cleared up after I upgraded to the latest firmware, but now the screen on the Remote isn't clear. The screen on the main unit is fine. Pic below. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

I'm a new user so please bear with me, but I can't find how to enable stomps on my remote. I see nothing regarding it in the manuals. I can enable them on the KPR but can't turn them on using the remote. Thanks in advance.