Profiler won't turn off or respond

• Turned on my KP half an hour prior to plugging in my guitar. When I did, it was stuck in what appears to be Browse mode. It doesn't respond when I turn the chicken head to any modes, including 'Off'. I unplugged it for 20 minutes, that didn't help. I tried a few resets: System Key, Rig Key etc... nothing. I have at least two hundred gigs on this amp, and have not had one problem. I haven't upgraded the OS, as I just moved into a new home and have been knee deep in renovating it for the last two months. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• You'll have to open a support ticket and most likely send it in for a new switch. It happened to me recently, but mine was stuck on the tuning screen. They got the amp back to me pretty quickly and I was very happy with their service and communication.

• Mine has frozen probably 3-4 times. Literally just unplug it and plug it back in. Does kind of make you leery.

• Dudemanbrother: that's what it was, the knob. I shipped it to Dallas and had it overnighted back. I played two gigs without it and couldn't wait to get it back. My tap dancing days are over. Almost 200 gigs with the KP have spoiled me rotten.