Posts by Lewprog999

Thank you for the reply buddy.

Thats exactly how I think it should work. Logic suggests it should in theory work like that at least haha.

Everything is stored at my band practice space so I wont be able to hook it all up and try some things until then but Im hoping thats what I can do.

I am a complete noob with Midi so Its going to be a learning curve.

Hey everyone,

After playing around with my old Pod HD Pro again yesterday I forgot how good the effects were and its software editor thing is great. I dont have a remote for my kemper but do have the Line 6 FBV shortboard controller with expression pedal built in for changing sounds. I also have a midi cable.

Is there a way to connect the Pod, to the Kemper, and have some pod effects infront of the kemper, use kemper's post amp effects (like delay etc so there is trails - the pod Doesnt have this) and have them both do patch switching all at the same time using midi etc, all from just using the FBV shortboard controller?

so for example:
    my main rhythm sound could be Kemper amp profile, but infront of that a boost and a whammy effect from the pod.

then changing patch to a solo tone on the FBV would maybe keep the boost infront of the kemper from the pod, add a wah in place of the whammy but use the kempers built in delay/reverb instead and change the preset on the kemper at the same time etc?

I hope ive been clear.
    If anyone knows if this would work, and how to connect it all up, I would greatly appreciate it

Thanks

Lew

So I spilt something stupidly on my Kemper, it somehow seems to still be working fine however some remains of the drink got behind the plastic screen and is drying and leaving a stain which will be annoying over the screen.

Does anyone know how to remove the little screen?. I dont want to tackle removing the entire outer case (Rackversion) if i dont have to?

Thanks

so I have my Kemper, a Focusrite Scarlett 2 and loads of jack leads and Reaper is my DAW. Im getting nothing in Reaper and no signal even seems to be reaching the front input of the scarlett as the dial isnt lighting up. Could someone literally type up a complete and comprehensive idiots guide on how to setup Reaper, how to connect the cables, what to set the Kemper to etc to get this Reamping working?. I need to get BASS reamped ASAP.

Thanks people

@OP

Im new here too and I live in Attleborough haha. :) so I know exactly where you are in Wymondham haha. My family's business is in Wymondham too.
    I too have the HD Pro and literally just upgraded to a non powered Kemper for my band. No power for me or cabs, I go direct to the PA. So far Im loving it after a few days of jamming.