Posts by jim_cross

In my rigs I often have two different flavour overdrives that I switch between with a single button, and I use morph to add a touch more gain. Is there a setting to make the Kemper remember which stomps are on/off and what the morph position was when switching patches? For example, slot 1 is my base tone and is saved with stomp A on, stomp B off. One night I feel stomp A off, stomp B on and morph on gives me what I need. I then switch to slot 5 for a solo, then when I go back to slot 1 for my base tone I'm back to the saved stomp state (A on, B off) and morph off. I'd love to be able to get back to the state slot 1 was in before I switched to slot 5 for the solo

Hi,

I set my tone up using my cab that has a Kone fitted as I don't have a PA at home. My I plug into a PA I find my tone is quite different, much of which I suspect is down to the difference between the speaker imprint the Kone is using and the cab profile going to the main out. For example I use the M Britt PR12 profile, but with a Celestion Blue imprint for the Kone which adds sweetness.

What's the best way to match this tone when going to the PA through the main out?

Thanks,

Jim

Hi all, just thought I'd share my band's new EP with you. I bought the Kemper after the first frustrating day of trying to record real amps in my home studio and never looked back! All electric tracks were recorded using the Kemper.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi all,

I'm trying to get close to the left channel guitar on Luke Comb's Honky Tonk Highway (

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ) - I love the tight low end and the bite. I was hoping the TAF Z Wreck would get me close enough, but I find the low end is a bit too loose and I'm struggling to get that same kind of bite without the top end getting fizzy. I've tried increasing the definition but to no avail. Any tips? Is the Z Wreck the wrong amp for this?