Posts by TerryGorle

I'm on the edge of dropping $2400, but I need to know one thing: Can a Kemper do a smooth morph via an expression pedal from any clean amp model (let's say a Fender Twin) using reverb and a chorus, into a totally different amp model (let's say a Mesa Dual Rectifier) using a compressor and digital delay... seamlessly, while also reserving another expression pedal for master volume, and another for a solo gain setting? Because my 20-year old Johnson JM150 and JM250 Millenniums can... and I can't make this jump to Kemper without knowing I won't lose those capabilities, and whether or not there is a workaround. Thanks!

For the past 17 years I've been using a Johnson Millennium because it was the only self-contained rig that could replicate every tone and effect I need to perform my album recordings on stage.

I'm intrigued by the Kemper, and I will buy one or two immediately IF I can do these things simultaneously:
    1. Morph between a clean tone and a rhythm/lead crunch with the sweep of an expression pedal
    2. Have trailing effects/delay decays remain active after switching channels/presets (kill input to A when switching to B, but allow A echoes to tail off)
    3. Control a dozen of any chosen parameter(s) with an expression pedal in real time (for solo gain/effects)
    Can the Kemper do these things?
    Is there any timeline on adding one or more of these capabilities?

Thanks,
    Terry