Posts by GuitarShredderinho

Thx. My local Guitar Shop didnt even have a head with effect loop. Only an Orange Dual Terror. I simply went to Clean Channel and put the Kemper in the Front Input and to me it already sounded alot better than through monitors.+
    Next week he´ll have a Jim Root Terror so I can test your suggestion. I would also be interested in buying the Camplifier http://shop.ritteramps.de/en/c…er/12-camplifier-290.html it would be cheaper than getting a head with fx loop

Hi Guys,

Ive been playing my kemper for 1 year through studio monitors and i´m not too happy with the Sound. I also tried different Monitors now but they all sound about the same.

It´s simply not powerful enough and gives me 0 "real amp feel". So I want to get a PA and play through a cab. One option would be to sell my unpowered Kemper and get a powered one.

Another option would be to get a poweramp designed for Kemper by "kpa solutions" or "Ritter". The third option would be to get an external poweramp from thoman. And the last option would be to sell the Kemper and get a Dark Terror.

What do you guys think? Anybody has a PA that works good with Kemper?

Thanks for any help :)

I dont own a powered kemper, I play with active speakers atm. And im not really satisfied so id like to try to play with a cab to maybe get more raw guitar sound. I got the PA for free from my uncle so its basically pretty old "Crest Audio Vs900". Im not even too sure what the outputs of this thing are so ill put a pic and i think its not a mixer or something but idk. Its a passive marshall cab. Maybe this pa is trash idk

Hello, I want to connect my kemper to an external PA and go into a cab afterwards. The PA has xlr out so I guess i need an adapter from xlr to 6,3mm?! In what input of the cab do i put the cable? 8Ω? Does it matter?
    Thanks for helping

Hello guys,
    I recently deleted alot of profiles with Rig Manager. Now I cant select the profiles anymore (which i deleted) but they are still there. When i try to browse through the Rigs and i click the Left arrow, nothing happens. I have to click the arrow until i´ve browsed through the deleted profiles and reach one that is still on the Kemper. I can also still see the deleted profiles when i use the "Browse" knob but when I try to load one nothing happens.
    Can anybody help me? :)

Hello guys,

I would like to ask you if your Kemper sounds as good through speakers as it sounds through headphones.
    When i play through headphones I get a really nice tone. For example i can get a really beefy tone that sounds very close to a real amp and when i use the monitors the beefy tone is pretty much gone.
    I tested the Kemper (with active Monitors) against my old Roland Cube 40xl Combo and actually the Kemper sounded better but not really that much. I still enjoy it because I can do alot with it but im not sure if I´m using its full potential.
    Anybody with the same experience or am i doing something wrong?

Have a nice day :)

K thx. I think i kind of fixed it. Still imo the Headphones sound quite a bit better. They have more Power (especially Low end) and they growl really nice when i play low riffage and the monitors dont quite do it.. As i said the Monitors sound really nice too.. But only the headphone really feels like a real amp.. maybe i got to get used to monitors :)

Hello guys, :)
    I just bought the KPA and i have a few questions.

I played my Kemper through JBL LSR308 Studio Monitors and I really enjoyed the sound of it, but when I plugged in my Headphones the tone was warmer, fuller, more natural and just closer to a real amp.
    Is it normal that the Kemper sounds "better" through Headphones (when looking at tone) or can I do anything to improve the Sound through the Monitors (especially a warmer tone would be nice (its a little bit of scratchy)). Maybe get other Monitors?

Another question:
    Should i crank up the monitors as loud as possible (and lower volume on Kemper) or should i lower the volume on the monitors (and crank the Master on the Kemper up) or should i do something in between? Basically I want to know at which Volumestage Active Monitors sound best. (Low, Medium or High)

I wish a wonderful day to all of you :thumbup: