Posts by teethineye

Hey what's up guys. My band just released a lyric video for the first single off our new album. We're kind of a industrial death metal band with heavy emphasis melody. We used a EVH III profile mixed with a ENGL blackmore for the guitars on this track. Check it out !

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi, I've been away for a few days but thanks for the responses.

Viabcroce, do you perhaps recall a time period that I could focus on looking around? You have many many threads.

I'm running. 4.06, and have tried different cables and guitars and levels seem fine.

Hello,

I am feeling that my profiler is not sounding nearly as good as it did in the past particularly for high gain sounds( which I felt were great before). I've already gone through many threads and tried suggestion to others with similar issues with no luck. It could of course just be me, so to figure where my problems lies I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share a quick guitar DI recording along with it recorded with a easily accessible unaltered profile(something from rig manager or factory) that you feel sounds good. I would then like to reamp the DI with the same profile and see if it sounds the same on my end.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Well I tried every input and every output, adjusted every knob, undated firmware, and tried all reboots/factory resets. All cables and guitar are functional as confirmed with my old pod, my audio interface and my tube amp. After speaking with the kemper help they seemed to think the constant solid green LED above the input likely indicates a hardware failure. So looks like I am sending it back for another one. An unfortunate first impression, but I'll give it one more shot. I can't send it back till Monday so I'll keep learning the interface until then. Thanks to all who responded.

Hello,

I just received my profiler a few hours ago and I have not been about to get any input signal or sound out of it. I am hoping that this is me not understanding how to work it. I plug in the guitar and there is apparently no input detection, no LED flicker like I see in the demos, not even on the tuner menu. I have not changed any of the factory settings and everything should be default.

Things I've tried:
    Tried guitar and multiple cables and confirmed all functional with other amps and through my audio interface. I have tried changing the input source to alternative as well but nether that or front input seem to make a difference.

On the input menu: clean/distortion is at 0db and input source is set to front input.
    Output: main output-master stereo, monitor output- master mono,directout put git analog, spdifout -master stereo, output volumes all at 0 db, headphone link checked.

One thing I can think of that might be of use is that I have noticed is that the LEDs above the input and output soft buttons are a complete solid and constant green as soon as I turn the profiler on and stay this way no matter what I do.

Other than that any help would be appreciated.

Thank you