Posts by Kassu

Forgive me my bad english, and maybe stupid question, but i think i need some help.. So i just received my own kemper (awesome sounds btw), but the (type) and (browse) knobs/buttons are a bit loosen, and it feels that its not supposed to be that way :| .. Those 2 knobs just move different way than any others. Should i return it or are those 2 knobs/buttons supposed to move like that?.
    Thanks for possible help and reading.. :)

Welcome Kassu!

My brother's a die-hard JVM 410H fan and I've grown to appreciate it too. It'll be interesting to see if he keeps it when he eventually buys a Kemper. He's always said he'll never sell it...

Haha well yes, thats exactly the same thing that i have been saying to myself. :) After i changed the 4x12 G12t-75 speaker cabinet to 4x v30,s it just got even better for me. Also, i got a very sweet deal when i bought it used, 1960a cab+ and the head were only 1000e.. The guy who was selling it just wanted to replace it with orange head as fast as possible.
    Selling it away would not be fun at all ..

Hello everyone! New here, just ordered my own kemper powerhead! Now i just have to wait for about +2 weeks.. I come from the marshall jvm family, (still going to keep my jvm410h ;) ). I already did spend, or should i say "invested" some money on a really good sounding topjimi slo-100 profile pack :thumbup: