Posts by Ripchord

You can do a HELL of a lot with this setup. I'm running the piezo output on my Carvin (seen on wall in background) into the Return Input on the back of KPA. I use the mono loop to mix it in for acoustic only, or acoustic/clean patches. Works like a dream (songs like AIC 'Down In A Hole'). Next step FRFR! Dreaming about one of these http://www.accugroovellc.com/#!estate/cjrc

Those accugroove cabs look amazing. Its too bad that company is only catering to the fractal users only. They're missing out on a whole demographic of Kemper users.

updated to the 3.3.0 just minutes ago and everything is identical to before. can you post a pic of the screen?

Its corrected itself now. After I adjusted the contrast, I restarted the unit. Its fine now. I should have took a pic but didnt think of it. It looks normal now.

I upgraded the firmware on my KPA from the beta to the newest, (Build 11973) and it seems to have had a weird effect on the remote. The contrast is weak, and there seems to be vertical lines running up and down on the LCD.
    Anyone?

As I did not find the link to your dropbox again. Here a link to the copied document in my dropbox.
    Still I think , it would be good if a link would pinned by the mods.
    Maybe the dokument could be inserted in the wiKPA?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/to9…aEGMyMCCDbsPVjT5WUfa?dl=0

Thanks
    so much for posting this. This was the 'Ah HAH' moment for me. The
    system init global restore brought this thing back to life, and it now
    sounds great. I was confused about this at first, because this was a new
    unit right out of the box. I did upgrade the firmware after I set it up
    the first time. Maybe that had something to do with all the initial
    problems. Anyways, thats a great PDF, and should be stickied or added to
    the wiKPA. So many people are having the same problems.

If this information was available for many new owners such as myself, You could
    probably avoid quite a few duplicate threads and answering the same
    questions over and over. Either way, thanks again for posting this. I
    think I'll keep my Kemper now.

I'm so glad I found this thread. I had many of the same questions. I just got my powered KPA and run it thru a new DV Mark 2x12. I'm also a top 40 player, looking to use this as a lighter, more versatile rig. I cant really even say so far that I even 'like' the Kemper yet, for so many of the same reasons as others have stated. The more I read these threads, the more I seem to be dialing it in, slowly, bit by bit. 30 days left to figure this thing out, so, I'll do my best to make it work.