Posts by lionelframpton

@sambrox I used your method and it worked but it doesn't change the rig name on the main screen or the slot name to the imported rig name. It shows the proper name when I look at the stack but it's keeping the name of the original stack everywhere else. This makes it very confusing. How do I get it to change to the correct name of the rig I'm loading?

I absolutely hate reading manuals. I skim through them but it makes me not want to even attempt learning this thing. I'm diggin the sounds but not sure if working with presets are for me. But getting to my question. Can I load a new amp in performance mode and keep the pedals I already have stored for that patch or does it always delete the current pedals when you load a new amp. Please tell me there is a way to keep the pedals and just load the new amp. Pretty please.

To clarify... does the pure cab function only alter the sound coming from the main outputs? Does it effect the speaker output to the cabinet? So you can check the monitor cab off button in the output section and use the pure cab to make it sound better through the main outputs to front of house? Am I understanding this correctly?

I do have the speaker emulation of. the pad button was causing feedback issues. I keep reading about the the studio and direct profiles. I have yet to see anything in the Kemper menue which allows you to pick from either category. Where is that located?

Trying to direct profiling. I set it up just like the manual says. guitar > kemper input > kemper direct out send > marshall jvm205 > marshall speaker out > behringer gi100 direct box > xlr to kemper input in back also from DI box to my cab. It's just squealing if I barely turn the amp up. I'm completely lost. The manual only shows a picture it doesn't give detailed instructions unless I'm missing something. Someone know how to set this up properly? Help! Thanks.