Posts by brujira

Ok guys I'm a new Kemper owner (1 month) and I'm pretty much all metal all the time. In the month I've been here I've basically just purchased all of the Sinmix and Deadlight/Tonehammer profiles. They're fucking awesome... how do these compare? Thanks for your thoughts...

@ paults...I agree, if people are happy...but are they really? A true friend would try to help them out right? Let them know they might be happier?

Friends don't let friends settle! Lol

skoczy... yup, hearing is believing. No time wasted tweaking, I'm spending it all actually playing now!
    German technology, it's a beautiful thing to hear...

I've never been impressed with line6. Always been very artificial sounding to me. I still own an xt live that I might just donate to a youth music program or something. I don't get it...

Also what I don't get is my friends that are all about the Fractal, have never heard a Kemper first hand. They have more money/better jobs than me too, and I can't figure out why none of them have ever just bought a Kemper to compare...

About 5 of us were supposed to get together a few weeks ago to compare Axe patches, tips etc. and I was going to bring the Kemper to let them finally hear what they've been missing. After listening to me rave about the Kemper now each week something comes up and we need to reschedule for next week, then next week, etc.

I'm thinking of video recording this encounter when it finally does take place, I know the smile on my Mesa owning friends face was priceless...

So I'm a new and extremely happy Kemper addict. I've owned it for a month and I've never been happier with my tone, I literally cannot stop playing. I bring it to work for fuck sakes and play on my lunch hour. I've been averaging about 3-4 hours a day, while with the Axefx I maybe played (or really tweaked) an hour a day...

So I can't shut up about the Kemper either, and one of my friends knew there had to be something going on with this new toy of mine and asked me by his house for a few drinks and a demo of the Kemper last night...

Hook line and sinker... I loaded up Deadlight studios Corpse rig.. he owns a triple rectifier and oversized Mesa cab, pretty nasty, and he's ready to sell it. He'll be purchasing a Kemper/CLR rig in the coming days. He tells me when his brother in law hears it, he will be buying one also...

And then there's the Axe crowd... I live in Axe territory, less than an hour drive from Fractal headquarters. A few diehards are definitely becoming nervous listening to my findings/comparisons of the two...
    To be continued...

Welcome, I too just went Kemper after 3 years with Fractal and I agree, they're good. But for a metal head like myself especially, the Kemper just makes everything so much simpler. More playing, less tweaking...and crystal clean/clear extreme high gain!

I'm considering retiring my trusty old pair of headphones (audio-technica ATH-M40fs) which I've owned for at least 12 years. They still sound great but they're falling apart. Which headphones do you find to translate most accurately with CLR? I prefer quality over bargain, so I won't shy away from suggestions. I have a couple in mind but would like to hear your opinions!
    Thanks in advance \m/

Bought first pack from Sinmix, the Framus Cobra partly temped by these comments.
    I set up the volume so the cones of my Neumans won't jump out on me.
    Plugged B.C. RIch Chuck Shuldiner tribute.
    Holy flying COW! Instant DEATH (just scooped the mids) - yeah on 5" cones of studio monitors.

Too funny, I've just been jamming for the past couple of hours on my Schuldiner tribute through the Cobra and CLR's.... amazing fun...

Yup, just bought this one too, been hanging out in the sinmix toy store and honestly I'd be surprised if I get to audition everything I've purchased from him these past couple of weeks by the end of summer. I can't get anywhere! I audition a couple and before you know it, a couple of hours have past...I literally can't stop playing since I got the Kemper and Sinmix is giving me all the metal flavor I've always been dreaming of playing through. This guy is the shit. I want hats and t-shirts damn it! \m/