Posts by brujira

Thank you man I will check those as well...after downloading the free sinmix stuff I dove right in with both producer packs, I'm going to be busy for a bit! This is a metal heads wet dream...

Thanks for the replies and warm welcome guys...and yes the Lasse Lamert stuff that comes stock is very cool, I will see if there are more I don't have... In the short time I've been poking around the site I was thinking the sinmix looked like a fun place to start, I'm definitely interested in the Satan and Framus packs too so it looks like I'll be forcing a bunch of my money into his hands tonight when I get home! I was actually looking up the dollar to pound conversion last night lol... The X2N's gave it away huh? Love Chuck I do own one of the Korean Schuldiner tributes, would love to score a USA model

Hello Kemper forum! Very excited to be here. After watching guys like Ola and Kostein on youtube demonstrating their skills with the Axe Fx II I bought one a few years ago. It has also been the solution of choice for a lot of my friends playing in bands. Fortunately, after a tax refund this year, and listening to Gary Holt and Andy Sneap rave about the Kemper I took the plunge with the amp/footswitch bundle through Sweetwater. Right out of the box I'm loving it! I also own an EVH 5153 212 combo and I could never really recreate it with the Axe, but the Kemper just nails it. I'm not here to bash Fractal, I still think it's a great tool... but I've become a Kemper dude for sure. I'm running with a pair of CLR's. So, I'm ready for all metal rig suggestions! I play mostly Jacksons with EMG's or Duncans, and a couple with X2N's. I know not everything will work for everybody but it'll help steer me in the right direction. I'm listening to a lot of SFU, Decapitated, Exodus Testament etc. but the more brutal the better! :thumbup: Thanks in advance and can't tell you how I appreciate all newb help!