Posts by bax2097

I still use my real pedals with the Kemper, they sound better than the built in stomps (Including the new Kemper Drive stomps).

I disagree with 'The Kemper is all I need', as when I use the profiled amps more overdriven they sound very different to my real stomps in the send/return stage. I can just dial in my favourite types of sounds with my HBE Power Screamer, or Fulltone OCD.

If I don't use my real stomps, I find myself looking for 'that' sound for too long.

Saying that if I did play at loud volume levels, which I don't, the gain of the real stomps would be turned right down to compensate, therefore I am really only using them as a preamp stage.

For reference I only ever use the MBritt Dumble ODS profile, and have done for years now.

Maybe I should just buy a Dumble ODS...

Hello my name is Baxter and I have had a Kemper toaster head since 2016.

I cannot say enough good things about my KP, it has transformed my playing through extra practice ever since.

I have been playing guitar since 1989, and my guitar skills are about 20-30% better than 2 years ago. I simply cannot put my electric guitars down now, even when my body says stop.

Well done.

Hello again,

I have been trying to get my Kemper to work with an external footswitch for the looper functionality.

My footswitch is a dual momentary type, and works with Rig Up/Down and I can turn the tuner on and off.

However when I try to get the looper to function nothing happens.

I have the pedal in dual mode, with Looper Start as the Switch ring, and Loop Stop as the Tip. No matter what I do Looper Mode is not enabled. I have tried changing the polarity on both.

Any body got any ideas ? Thanks in advance.

Baxter

Hi, I bought an AB switch for my Kemper, with the idea to use it with the Looper feature. However you can't use looper mode without a Kemper Remote or a Midi controller. Could the Kemper Devs come up with a way of starting looper mode from the front panel, somehow ? I can't justify buying a Kemper Remote just for looper mode, and I would have no other use for it really. Thanks for listening to my idea. Cheers, Baxter

Hello, can anybody please help me with looper mode on the Kemper? I have connected an external AB switch, which works fine for switching Reverb on and off, etc. When I set the switch to 'Looper start' or 'Looper mode' nothing happened when I press either switch. How do I start looper mode? Thanks, Baxter:)