Posts by Teamtec1

Hi All!

I'm using a Kemper HEAD (passive) and a Kemper STAGE - both with the same performances/Rigs on them. (copied via Rig-Manager)

So all parameters should be identical (I checkt Input- Amp- and Output-Section via Rig Manager and they are), and I'm using the same (one) guitar for both!

When I compared the two units I noticed that the STAGE seemed to deliver less output-volume than the HEAD.

Solution is easy: crank up the output-volume of my STAGE, but I wanna know if this behavior is known/wanted/as designed or not!

Thanks in advance!

I just got my new Kemper STAGE and updated it to latest OS (7.2.2.x) and have latest RM 3.0105 runnig. (on WIN10)

Btw. I also use my Kemper Head with the same version of RM... with Kemper Head I never experienced any trouble.

But with the Kemper STAGE connected via USB the RM shows 5 "Example Performances", but when I swith to Performance-Mode on the Kemper STAGE it just shows emty performances. Seems like some syncing issue there.

What can I do to get RM to sync with STAGE again? Is there a way to "re-sync"? How can I solve this issue? Reset the unit? I hope not...

Any recommandations are welcome!

Many thanks in advance!

Hi!

Is it possible to add another Display Layout in a future update?
    As far as I can see the Remote-Display can display 3 Lines
    The lighting-situation on stage is often not very good, so I would apreciate a display layout that only consists of one line and therefor the Font Size should be 3 times larger.
    For my purposes it would be enough if this large one line contains the Rig-Name... but having the content of the line in some way configurable would be very nice!

Thanks in advance!