Posts by Burton4snow

I have a Line 6 Helix lt and when I set it up with my computer it will act like a playback device for anything I play on my computer. I love this feature for practice it allows me to use programs on my computer and play along with them. I am wondering if Kemper does the same when you hook it up to the computer with no external hardware or software other than the Kemper's. Thanks

I have not purchased this yet, just gathering information. It looks difficult to use so that is what Is steering me away from it, also I have never had a processor sound good live in my room. They sound great with headphones, which is the way I practice. I don't record or anything I just play in my den for myself and sometimes family. I have been trying to find a good live amp and have not had any luck with various Boutique amps mainly because they didn't do enough because I play a lot of different genres or didn't sound good until you cranked them up which I can't do in this room. I figured this might be the way to go. I am just worried this will not sound good live in my little room, so my question is what is some good ways that I can play live, in my little room. Preferable some kind of speakers not to big were I am using the Kemper's cab sims.