Posts by SpencerSteadman

I know that I sure can't live without mine! If you already have another switching solution that works fine, maybe not worth it to invest more for the Remote. I haven't had a chance to use anything other than the Kemper Remote with my KPA so I can't compare it to anything else but i must say its absolutely vital to my performances now to toggle between all my profiles live!

Hey guys! I desperately need some help and fast!

So Im currently on 3.3.0.11973 and the Kemper randomly freezes sometimes so i figured I needed to update it. I've been running only one set of profiles in the Performance Mode so it hasnt been an issue until I tried to add a New Performance and it started crashing after 2-3 min of use. This hasnt happened since the first couple weeks after I bought it and went back to factory rig settings and started from scratch.

So now that Im trying to update, every time I stick a usb drive or external hdd to format it, the Kemper freezes. Its incredibly annoying to say the least. Then even afterwards the drive will have the OS Update and Shared folder in it which I try and place the Kaos.bin file into and even when i do the Kemper doesnt see it.

I need some serious help guys, any suggestions?!?!