Posts by AndredenDekker

They have no software testers at Kemper. I'm sure. Or if they have, then they are not kicking some developers ass. That's why I think in the end Kemper will fail with their product. I have worked at various software development departments but I never seen so unstable software.

I have had all kinds of guitar gear and this device is really the only one that keeps dissapointing in stability. On the device itself with the original footpedal, its all doable. Still some ignorances and bugs. But when you start using the rig manager to get stuff set up. It's absolutly unusable. And they already spent a decade to develop this product. I really spend nights of tweaking to find it is all corrupted (again!) after closing the rig manager.

Hi All,

I 'm trying to get my Kemper to send out a midi command when I change a slot. It al works fine for one rig. When I change a slot (by pressing button 1-5) I can configure the Kemper to send out a PrgChg midi message. I use this for setting the lights during a gig. But when I go to some rigs then suddenly the midi command is not send out. Does anybody know if there is somewhere an extra setting that disables per rig the midi out? I configured the midi by going to a slot pressing "edit"and then "Slot Settings" and then "Midi Settings". It seems to be another software bug (the Kemper is really a nightmare when it comes to the software stability if you ask me). But I cannot imagine a fault this big still being in this product after all these years. Can anyone help me out? I'm going nuts on this issue....