Kemper Midi out implementation is not working

• Hi All,

I 'm trying to get my Kemper to send out a midi command when I change a slot. It al works fine for one rig. When I change a slot (by pressing button 1-5) I can configure the Kemper to send out a PrgChg midi message. I use this for setting the lights during a gig. But when I go to some rigs then suddenly the midi command is not send out. Does anybody know if there is somewhere an extra setting that disables per rig the midi out? I configured the midi by going to a slot pressing "edit"and then "Slot Settings" and then "Midi Settings". It seems to be another software bug (the Kemper is really a nightmare when it comes to the software stability if you ask me). But I cannot imagine a fault this big still being in this product after all these years. Can anyone help me out? I'm going nuts on this issue....

• I think I found the problem. Or actually another bug... It seems when I change the settings and do a store then sometimes the system starts to behave normally after the store. Let's change the question...... where can I submit a Problem report to Kemper?

• I would first focus on how you navigate from one Slot to the next while editing the MIDI program changes within each of the Slots.

If you do this via the RIG navigation cross on the front panel, the edits should be maintained until you leave the Performance without storing it.

If you do this via the Rig Buttons of the Remote or via MIDI, the edits are withdrawn as soon as you load another Slot.

The logic behind is explained in the Main Manual. While you edit better stick to the front panel controls.