Posts by Trainworx

I don´t know to do anything intuitive or sensefull with this. It´s out of tempo...

(How) can i reassign them?

Random ideas for these 2 knobs:
    A metronome ( request! ) routed to the monitor out could be activated or deactivated with one of the knobs.
    A classic "Hold" Funktion could hold the sound like some delay pedals have the possibility.
    Switching Delay On/Off .
    Switch to a second blank loop, synced to loop1 . A kind of alternate overdub.

+1 .
    Quantized initial loop!

I imagine like:
    TAP the Loop Tempo and adjust ?/8ths with UP and DOWN Buttons) then start looper, maybe throug first holding the Record Button down while 1st record to determine how many "rounds of ?/8ths" are stacked . When I let foot-off record button, quantize to full beat end. Makes all timings possible.
    So things can be more planned rather than have to focus on the perfect millisecond when hitting loop end.

Also i feel a need for "loop start when play", a volume threshold controlled loop start sensor thingy. Maybe even initiate quantized loop start on next round through playing after BPM is set! :) . Like: "Hey Kemper, start looping on the next round, please!" .

External Drum Machines could get these information to start a beat by sending the loops start signal to Midi-Port. Maybe I´m just dreaming...