Posts by siva115

No, no reason, i'm still getting familiar with the unit- I've since switched over to main. I'm taking this thing on a 3 month international tour in a few weeks so I'm just trying to get everything in order as fast as possible.

Edit: Monitor Cab Off was NOT checked, so I assume that was responsible for the discrepancy. Thanks a lot for the insight!

I'm a touring musician and I recently purchased a Kemper- it flat out sounds amazing in my headphones. When I try to send the monitor out to my studio monitors (apogee duet -> ableton) it sounds boxy and less pleasant. I know what you're thinking which is it's just the monitors vs. headphones- but if I use the same headphones through the apogee it has the same quality? What gives? I just want to make sure when I hit the road for tour that my sound is going to err on the side of what I'm hearing directly vs. through my interface, otherwise I may have to reconsider using it as my main rig.

Update: after a lot of trial and error and experimentation I have discovered some ok solutions. First I updated the firmware from 3.3 beta to the full version, which for some reason made the CC values correspond in the correct way, BUT there was no way to toggle stomboxes/delay off after turned on. The only solution I could come up with was having pedals send both 0 and 1 values at the same time which effectively allows them to toggle. There are some weird artifacts though- if I turn on a delay, and then set the tap tempo, I would have to hit the delay twice to turn it back off. Weird, but useable. Would love to hear other peoples experiences.

So I just received my Kemper and it profiled my amp beautifully. I'm a professional touring musician and I hope this will make my life easier and simpler. I have a FCB1010, and I don't want to put an Uno4k chip in it so I can control my backup rig with it which isn't a Kemper. I've assigned my footswitches to select different snapshots in perform mode succesfully, but when I assign the stomp boxes (17, 18, 19 etc.) it goes to the next performance inexplicably. Same weird things happen when I try to assign tap tempo to anything, it just opens a different snapshot in a different performance. What gives?