Posts by JesusJoe7

I appreciate the amount of time you put into helping me mate thank you!

Here is a screenshot from ProcMon, there seems to be a lot of 'NAME NOT FOUND'

And I am getting quite a few 'FILE LOCKED WITH ONLY READERS

I am not sure what to do with this information.
    I did try deleting all traces in Local/Temp but that was to no avail also.

So, after re-installing windows 10, when I try to re-install Rig Manager I get the message 'Error, failed to create directory C:/Users/Appdata' and it stops the program from being installed.

I have tried: changing the permissions of the AppData folder, changing the permissions of the installer itself, running the installer as administrator, running older versions of Rig Manager, using the Take Ownership command and removing all previous cached data. None seem to work, and it is annoying because I wanna make sure the program works before I buy black Friday tones.

Can anyone help? ;(

So it turns out I was being a bit of an idiot and wasn't using the Speaker output function on the Kemper, so the sound was extremely quiet! I've now connected my Kemper using the speaker output to the Celestion Speaker in the Blackstar. I'm using the cable at the back of the amp which connects the Celestion speaker to the Blackstar head, however now I'm getting decent volume but I can't get any of the Kempers tones, all I can get is my clean guitar sound, and I can't alter the volume on the Kemper itself. Any ideas what might be the issue?

Thanks for helping me out anyway!!

Just recently got my Kemper Profiling PowerHead 600w and I was just wondering what Monitors you'd recommend? Do I have to get passive monitors? I have been trying to use my Blackstar HT-20 Combo as a monitor but it's just not loud at all, despite tweaking the volumes in the settings, also the Celestion Speaker seems to really kill the tone. Could this be because of how I'm connecting it? I've tried using the main output and the Monitor output, and they are both very quiet.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks