Posts by Deej09

Don't forget that You can save the cab from any rig You have.
    My favourite cabs have I saved from my favourite rigs by Guiorist, Deadlight Studio, SinMix and others.
    To try out different cabs, take a rig You like and just lock everything except the cab and then You can browse the RE, search for certain speakers, manufacturers and so on...
    And when You find cabs that You like just go to the cab section and hit save.

I have started doing this with ToastMe and then setting up a directory in rig manager saving my favourite cabs/IR’s.

You then just use the !Cab! Function to lock everything but the cab and then select through the list in the rig manager folder to try all the various cabs with my selected rig. Works a treat.

I just need some utility to pull out all the various cabs I have in the 1000’s of profiles in rig manager..oh well I am managing to do it a bit at a time..

Hey thanks for mentioning me :)

No problem @Bommel. Your 1000+ profiles are great so I don’t see why your profile IR’s won’t be the same :thumbup: .

IR’s are a new area for me but because of the Toastme midi editor and making it easy to change cabs out under the lock functions I’ve been experimenting with a few and I’m very happily surprised with the results. I look forward to trying yours out. I notice the recent ones are not in the standard kemper format. Will they need converting?

Just wondering what expression pedal set up you all use. I have two pedals, one a basic pedal I use for volume and the other a Mission EP1-KP which I can never decide which is the best way to set it up (pitch, wah or morph or a combination). I would appreciate people’s preferences.

You can do it through rig manager software. Highlight them all and press delete.

I’d back up your rig first though just to be sure. You also could set up a folder in rig manager and drag all the profiles to it from the kemper, just to be on the safe side as well. There are some great stock ones which could be tweaked to your liking so it would be a shame to lose them.

I have been having issues importing using rig manager too. Sometimes it lets me drag them right onto the Kemper and sometimes it won’t and then I have to drag them into local library and then copy and paste into a performance on the Kemper. I’m not sure why it works sometimes and not others.

Ive had a problem doing the same but usually straight from the zipped file. Always best to export somewhere then import. Rig manager is a little temperamental though..like the missus.

Deej09,
    For OD's: Euphoria, Tumnus, JHS modded Soul Food, Monte Allum kit modded SO-1 and SD-1(modded by me for 2 kinds of clipping), Fulldrive 1, Keeley modded TS9, original Grey DOD OD250, DOD Boneshaker (great cheap pedal $35 on Harmon site)
    For Fuzz:Lunar Module, Swollen Pickle, Muffeletta

They all work well into the Kemper.

And yes, my fine primate friend, I picked up on that! 8o

great collection @madmarcus1960

That is a good idea on the demo video. I will try to do that. The only potential issue is on the song specific ones. They will get flagged for copyright infringement if I play the songs that I programmed the tones for. I’ll see what I can do though when I get back home. Thanks!

Awesome..noted on the song specific stuff. I look forward to seeing you walk through the profiles whatever you decide.

Bought - a great pack as usual.

I particularly like the example performance profiles. I think others should do something similar..

Any chance of you doing a demo video of you using the performance packs you have built in context, it would be interesting to see how you use them.

Watch out for double installs in windows. Go to program remover and there are sometimes two installs of the rig manager. Uninstall both and reinstall (after doing a backup first of course). I had a similar problem and I also reinstalled the driver once that was done and all appears to work.

Let’s hope the mothership gets this sorted on future releases.

Hi and welcome.

There are a number of free ones but just type “Diezel VH4 profile“ into google search and you’ll get a few commercial ones that have demos of the sound.

Defo. A keeper...the kemper.... ;)