Posts by MuddySludge

Hey Snowman, Did you get your P-rails happening?

Duncan P-Rail on a 83 Ibanez Roadstar through an 11 Rack 1 month "BK" Time reference for (Before Kemper)
    P90 means never having to say your sorry. :evil:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kemper will top this I bet. Muddy 8)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I use one like a rented mule. Switch to the single coil first, then to humbucker. It probably won't get raspy until you switch to the P90.
    The single coil has low output, the HB is just right and the P90 sounds like a torn speaker. If you want to ride that P90 and hurt people like I do either roll back the volume just a touch. Or adjust the input options on the Kemper. Seymour was just showing off again.
    That P90 is just mean. Muddy

Armin, If you play like you articulate you must be a force of nature. Kemper has provided something as dramatic as the electrified guitar itself. Armin you stated everything perfectly. Bravo Mofo! I have toured and recorded as a side man and a band member over 40 wonderful godamn years. Been coast to coast and border to border and I still can't tell you what the U.S. looks like during the day. Played stank ass bars, festivals, fairs and gorgeous symphonic concert halls. I've seen the record deals when they were big deals. Their were budget times I spent 3 full months in the studio watching the players melt downs over sound. Kemper is a game changer for damn sure. Now I just let the ladies carry all my guitars to the ride out. Copacetic, Muddy :!:

Kemper Family, I want to start with a Stereo slow rotary speed and increase it with the morph pedal while simultaneously cranking my lush delay output like a Mofo.
    I'm half way there with the delay. A Texas Tornado/ Hurricane Effect.
    Mucho Grande Regards, Muddy

My experience with the ZLX-12P's has been experiment with the situation of the environment to tune your rig. Using a pair in stereo standing on end spread out 12 feet apart or 6 inches apart can sound very nice. Lay them down in a V pointed at your skull or off to the side to give the band some of it in a small club works well. If the low end gets stupid put them on poles at the height of where a stacked 4X12 would be. These speakers are internally tune-able for the floor, poles, and against the wall like in a bracket mount. I treat them like studio monitors so the sound engineer pretty much gets what Muddy's up too. If you ever worry to much about how cool your rig looks on stage, you just better worry about dancing your ass off. Be Safe

Hal, You nailed it man! Old Muddy has played just about every Bass rig there is. All 3 of these profiles are beauties.These will remain at the ready. Thank you sir.
    I found 2 great PJB Phil Jones rigs by Jason M. LeFebvre. Keep up the brilliant work my esteemed colleagues. The big SWR and Trace Elliott rigs I don't miss traveling with would be nice to feed to the FOH through the Kemper. I'm looking for Walter Woods as well. Keep it on four wheels, Muddy :thumbup: