Posts by spacelorde

OCD? I can certainly understand the urge to do this, having wrestled with the disorder myself for a very-long time, but sometimes we just have to say, "What the heck", and be done with it, spacelorde.

Welcome, mate!

EDIT:
    Dammit, the OCD strikes again. How about you try overlaying a cellophane (or other material) layer, to either unit, that shifts the colour spectrum sufficiently that you're then able to get into the ballpark?

I was just curious if it's possible. Maybe I was missing something when spinning the color knob around. I've moved on from it. Obviously there is a color overlay that is set on the Kemper's LCD that isn't present on the Remote that's going to always be present. It's no biggie. I'm not investing anymore time in to it.

Thanks for all your replies!

Was wondering if anyone has managed to get the profiler's LCD color to match the color of the LCD on the Remote. I've gone through the various color and tried messing with the white balance etc. etc. and haven't been able to get it close.

I haven't seen any discussion on this, but if there is please direct me towards it.

Also, first post. Had my Kemper for quite awhile now and it's become an irreplaceable tool. Running through a Friendman ASM-12 is just monstrous sounding for stage volume.

Thanks in advance.