Posts by Sheppard93

It's actually my last name, too. 93 for Doug Gilmour.. haha
    Monkey man... that's so terrible to hear. I can only imagine how horrible that was.

For the first little while, I'll simply be plugging in my headphones until I can afford another option... like powered speakers.

thanks for the info. I will certainly download rig manager as soon as I inbox it. it's a layaway plan with L&M. I'm traveling the road many have traveled before and am selling my amp, pedals and 2 guitars So I can purchase it. something tells me I won't regret it!

Just wanted to thank the moderators for accepting me into this forum and to say a few words.
    Last week I officially put a down payment on a Kemper head at Long and McQuade. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to get it. like many of you, I assume, I've been obsessively watching videos and reviews. just one question though, are the stock profiles awesome? I cant seem to find much about them. everyone seems to really love the profiles by the amp factory and others. my favorite tones are from players like george lynch, Paul Gilbert.... players like that. I've heard the Top jimi Soldano and modded marshall profiles and I'm blown away. are there any stock profiles that will get me in the ballpark?