Posts by rectoverb

Hi. As I'm in browse mode and i'm scrolling through the rigs trying them out I come to some that are completely of no interest to me and I'd like to delete them right there as i'm trying it with the kemper in front of me. I'd like to ask others how you would go about doing that delete without disrupting work flow of auditioning rigs.. I know I can do this in tandem with Rig Manager but would like to just work right at the screen in browse mode.

Thank you for any reply.

welcome :)

how does the Kemper sound on that Friedman? Kemperamps recommend Solit State Amps for using it live, is it ok with a tube Poweramp? :-fa

Hi... Thanks... I ordered a Ritter Camplifier S2 (stereo power amp add on) for my Kemper so will be able to soon compare the difference of a solid state amp with the Friedmans EL34 based power amp. I'm really liking the tones with the EL34 based tube power amp though. Does it color the tone.. I'm sure it is but I'm betting for the better... with the Direct Profiles I'm not getting any speaker farting or feeling any heavy handedness. thanks.

First off.. Hello.. I've been very impressed with the user community here.. everyone seems very polite and helpful!

Been buying and selling amps for years .. but as I get older I've been able to stay satisfied with a couple tube amps. But, lately wanted to try the latest offerings of 'modelers'.. before the Kemper, I tried the AX8, Helix and Bias Head. I liked the AX8 best of the three but it still didn't satisfy me. Since the price of the Kemper came down some i thought I'd give it a go, hoping for the best.. well, I'm totally amazed and thrilled with the Kemper (mainly using Direct Profiles in a live rig format).

I have a Line6 wireless (the new, small one) going into the alternative input in the back, using Direct Profiles (no cabinet sim) to the Monitor Out jack to the Effects return of my Friedman BE100 (has needed return volume control) connected to a Bogner Helios 412 with stock celestion green backs on top and celestion V30's on the bottom. The cool thing is there are absolutely no visible cables... neat and clean (see photo.. yes, I'm left handed).

Being fortunate to have owned most of the high end tube amps I can vouch for the fact that the profiles really nail the tones! For the JVM profiles I bought I was amazed that there were still the overtones of that amp that I didn't care for when I owned it! The Silver Jubilee was so much like i remembered, the Mesa Dual Rectifiers was also just like i recalled .. warts and all.. and I found a profile of the Carr Skylark ( my current favorite amp with a Les Paul) and it was seriously authentic. I'm amazed how 3D the tones are with the BE100 power section.

Thanks..

Hi, Can someone help me please?

I'm running Rig Manager 2.0.13, MAC OS 10.12.3, KPA OS version 5.03.12660.

I've followed the tutorials to turn my Kemper on first then open Rig Manager.. I see that MyProfiler folders would be created and transfer but that is not happening. I'm able to interact with Rig Exchange just fine.

If it matters I'm connected to my Kemper with the more square version of the USB port and not the thumb drive connector ( sorry, don't know the proper connecter type names)

Any suggestions? thanks.