Posts by jackson929

I was going to buy a new audio interface as I run my set up through my pc and reference monitors. However being as I have an 11r and that can be used as an audio interface and new 11r's are selling for $300. , the interface costs $250 I think I will just keep the 11r.

BUT? Does the 11r act as a true interface which will not interfere or "color" the Kemper in anyway?

If there is no difference in quality I will just keep the 11r.

Thanks for any help!

Being new to Kemper (not in my hands yet) How do updates work? Thing like stomp effects and amp models are always or at least can be improved on with firmware updates? New effects and other bells and whistle can also be added?

For example how much has this unit improved in areas since it came to market and how far do you guys see it going?

One thing that annoyed me with my 11r was the flat out dropping of the product and one thing that landed me here was seeing support and future progress,

If you are keeping the 11r, you can use it as an audio interface, with the Stereo Main Outputs of the KPA connected to the appropriate Line Inputs of the 11r.

Thanks Paults, not sure as of yet if I will keep the 11r, I likely will be selling it. I just want to make sure I will be able to run my current setup with the Kemper when it comes or if I should order a interface, but if the 11r can function for the time being then I am good.

Thanks for the warm welcomes, I am very stoked. A true YOLO moment as I was not expecting this, just came across a nice B-stock deal and sprung on it. By far my biggest guitar related purchase other then my PRS.

Yes, thanks... I suppose I will feel it out once I can play with it more. I have a Keeley modded DS-1 and a envelope filter mainly I still use with the 11r.

Still not sure the best way to hook the Kemper into my pc and play through my monitors. Last I saw was 2016 it did not have an editor or way to plug into a pc. Hoping my 11r can be used until I know if I am selling that rig.

It seems the Scarrlet 6i6 is popular for an interface but I would hate to drop 250 as I just dropped my bank for a bit.

I just bought a new Kemper rackmount. I currently just play my 11r through my laptop with some reference monitors. I see the Kemper does not have an audio interface. Can I use my 11r for this to run the kemper for now (I may ell the 11r if I find it redundant).

What is the best and most cost effective way to get the Kemper running through my pc?

Are people getting good results putting OD's and distortions in front of the Kemper? I was pretty happy with my 11r and the effects but just wondering if a true stomp in front brings some amps even more to life.

It is not in my hands yet but very excited! Sorry for asking redundant questions, I have read through the net but figured I would join the forum with a couple questions.

Thanks!